Handmade Wayuu Bag
Crochet Bag Pattern - Created for those who value and appreciate true craftsmanship.
Only 1 available.
- Original Wayuu Bag has been carefully crocheted by the Wayuu tribe of La Guajira, Colombia.
- 100% HANDMADE, a thoughtfully-made treasure of a Wayuu bag, represents approximately 10-15 days of work for a single artisan.
- Versatile crochet crossbody bag, that can be wear a shoulder bag, also has a strap that can be tied into a knot so your crossbody can be worn as a top handle bag.
- These crochet crafts are notable for their bright colors and design.
- Roomy and easy to wash, it’s a wearable work of art.
- Will never go out of style and withstands time.
- Our handwoven bags are perfect for your everyday look and come in various colors and patterns.
- Wear your mochila proudly as you will be wearing a piece of art handcrafted.
* Every crochet bag found on our store is handmade and original.
* We diligently strive to continue our premium philosophy of quality over quantity.
Height: 29 cm – 11.41 inch
Width: 24 cm – 9.44 inch
Strap drop: 43 cm – 17 inch
• Due to the nature of the handbag size, shape, color, and design may vary slightly from the picture shown
• Hand washes recommended. Never use a washing brush can pull out the threadsately: